Wednesday, June 2, 2010

How to upload your pictures to Picasa

Hello, everyone! I hope you have recuperated now that we've been back a couple of days from the trip. I know that you all have many pictures you'd like to share. I would love to see them, especially since I have to pick only 300 by tomorrow (Thursday) to send off to create our trip video.

I have had a lot of questions on how to upload your pictures to Picasa. I hope the following instructions will help.

First, click on the following link to get to the Picasa website if you don't already have this program on your computer: http://picasa.google.com/

Once you reach the Picasa website, click on the button in the top right hand corner that says "Download Picasa 3.6". The computer should take you easily through the steps of installing the program on your computer.

Once Picasa is loaded onto your desktop, open the program. At the top left hand corner, click on the button that says "Import". After you have imported your pictures, select the pictures you wish to upload. Then, to the far right of the album folder you wish to upload, find the button that says "Sync to Web". Click on this, and follow the instructions on the screen. After the album is uploaded, you will see a link under the folder with the option to view the album online. Once on this site, there are several options for sending your pictures to me. You can send me the link, and I will load it into my Picasa. I will then combine all of our pictures and upload this to Picasa so we can all see each others' pictures. I will have a link that I will post to the Chicago Trip blog so you can easily access this link. If you have further questions, I will do my best to help you through the process.

Mr. Huneycutt

No comments:

Post a Comment